If you're ready to change gears, switch lanes or put your foot to the floor in the exploding health and fitness sector, we’re here to help you pursue your passion, positioning you at the sweet spot between dream and job.
We're looking for a good soul to join a National Fitness brand that is growing exponentially leading the way by providing members with a premium experience, welcoming, and inclusive environment that is committed to empowering exercise practitioners of all experience levels,
As the Regional Vice President of Operations, you'll be responsible for overseeing District Operations Managers and supporting all things Operations including, but not limited to people leadership, recruiting, schedule and payroll budgets, facility maintenance and most importantly the team and member experience. Seize the opportunity to utilize your operational and multi-unit management skills.
- Supporting the overall operational success of multiple clubs.
- Develop a team to ensure service is exceptional and positive for staff, members, guests.
- Managing the performance and development of a team of District Managers.
- Work closely with the Chief Experience Officer.
- Take ownership of aligning brand expectations with the employee and member experience.
- Play a significant role in a brand that is evolving and growing across the United States.
What you'll bring
- 3-5 years of multi-unit management and leadership experience.
- 5+ years of Customer Service experience.
- Passionate about details and systematic approaches when it comes to problem solving.
At Good Soul Hunting, we exist to accelerate the efforts of these companies to do good in the world, by matching them with good souls who share their passion and who have the skillset to explosively grow their impact.
With a focus on c-suite and senior specialist roles, we don’t just place you. We stick around to build a framework in which you’ll flourish.