If you're ready to change gears, switch lanes or put your foot to the floor in the exploding health and wellness sector, we’re here to help you pursue your passion, positioning you at the sweet spot between dream and job.
We're looking for a good soul to bring brand narrative to life and drive awareness, trust, and credibility across core audiences for a well-funded and truly mission-driven mental healthcare brand.
As Senior Manager, Content Marketing, you'll be stepping into a crucial role at the heart of the company and be a key contributor to fueling growth and delivering on their mission to provide life-changing healthcare.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive and impactful content strategy that will help this brand build trust and awareness within the healthcare space.
- Grow organic traffic and lift engagement metrics for each content type.
- Own the marketing content calendar and write and own the distribution strategy of all long-format content including thought leadership.
- Opportunity to own content strategy and execution and be the content expert throughout this organization.
- Combine a career-elevating role with an opportunity to make a positive impact on people's lives.
- Join a team of highly skilled marketers with a passion for fixing the mental health crisis that exists in the US.
What you'll bring
- Experience developing content for consumer and business audiences, ideally within healthcare.
- A portfolio of published work that shows how you can translate complex topics into simple, digestible content that feels accessible and human.
- A passion for helping people achieve positive health outcomes.
At Good Soul Hunting, we exist to accelerate the efforts of these companies to do good in the world, by matching them with good souls who share their passion and who have the skillset to explosively grow their impact.
With a focus on c-suite and senior specialist roles, we don’t just place you. We stick around to ensure it’s a match made in heaven.